all about me

fitri is my name,
not much from me
very active in sport
Afraid in number
person that i admire is someone that love me very much
i like song...mostly is EMINEM......
i like 2 make friend as many as possible
hang around with my best friend
HAPPY GO LUCKY

My Principe
If i want to be a leader,first i must to be a good follower.
Because a good leader is born from the good follower

(I respect others when they respect me)

People behind me is second and third, other means last.




all about me

My long name is fitri but my short name is Pj a.k.a Prince Jacky.also known as Pete ,
actually me is a silent person,but sometimes easily get active when needed.
i am a sportsman, i want to know about all sports include outdoor and indoor.

The sports that i most prefer is:
Badminton
Bowling
Volleyball
Paint ball
Wall climbing
Rock climbing

To me sport teach us how to be an independent person and discipline too..

I most Furk of when people get involved in racism



Thursday, August 26, 2010

bang!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages